Interested in becoming a partner agency?
The Palm Beach County Food Bank (PBCFB) has four programs that agencies can partner with us on:
- Food Recovery & Distribution (FR&D) - are you a non-profit organization that operates a food pantry, soup kitchen, or residential facility? Our FR&D program provides food to agencies that serve food to the community. To apply to become and FR&D partner, click HERE.
- Benefits Outreach (BOP) - are you a non-profit organization with clients that can benefit from help applying for SNAP (food stamps)? Our Benefits Outreach supervisors speak English, Spanish, and Creole and can help individuals and families apply for SNAP benefits, as well as conduct the food stamp interview. To apply to become a BOP partner, click HERE.
- Marjorie S. Fisher Nutrition Driven (ND) - are you a non-profit organization with clients that can benefit from nutrition education? ND is our nutrition education program in partnership with the University of Florida/Palm Beach County Cooperative Extension. The program runs for eight weeks and participants receive a bag of fresh produce and whole grains at the end of each class. To apply to become an ND partner, click HERE.
- Food4OurKids (F4OK) - if you are an organization that serves children, you're eligible to apply for Food4OurKids. F4OK provides bags full of food for children and their families on weekends when food may not be available at home. To apply to become a Food4OurKids Summer partner, click HERE.
As part of the application process to partner with PBCFB, you may be asked to submit the following documentation for your organization:
- 501(c)(3) letter from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- DR-14 tax exempt form from the State of Florida
- Proof of pest control
- Proof of at least six months of food distribution (receipts, flyers, donation forms, etc.)
- Food safety certificate (At least one volunteer/employee of your organization must have, at minimum, a food handler certificate.) We recommend the following online classes:
Agencies interested in becoming a FR&D or F4OK partner agency will also need to complete a site visit and orientation. For questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 561-670-2518, extension 312.
Seasonal Partner Agency Application
If you are a 501(c)(3) non-profit that is interested in starting a feeding program, the seasonal program is a good place for you to start. Seasonal partner agencies receive produce only from PBCFB during the agricultural season, which typically runs from January through May. The seasonal application has a rolling deadline, but applications are only reviewed from September through March. Any applications submitted outside of this window of time will be considered for the next agricultural season.
To submit an application to become a PBCFB seasonal partner agency, click HERE.