Your gift will make an immediate impact in fighting hunger in Palm Beach County. 100% of your donation remains in Palm Beach County & supports these programs for residents:
- Food Recovery & Distribution provides 100+ agencies with more than 5 million pounds of food that is distributed to close to 100,000 needy residents.
- Lois's Food4Kids provides 2,500 children with weekly backpacks of healthy food during the summer months (the equivalent of 145,000 meals).
- The Marjorie S. Fisher Nutrition Driven, an educational mobile food pantry partnership with the University of Florida, graduates 700 residents a year.
- Benefits Outreach assists more than 2,100 eligible Palm Beach County residents secure federal food assistance benefits valued at close to $3 million annually.
- Weekend Food for Kids program provides nutritious weekend meals for elementary school aged children who qualify for the free and reduced lunch in Palm Beach County
You have the power to make a difference today!
Together, we nourish.